Finally! A Medical ID you will want to wear!
Available in a variety of sizes and styles!
From $3.49 to $6.99 each plus $2.50 shipping & handling
A CoolMedID Medical ID offers peace of mind, whether you wear them for your own safety, or feel the security of knowing that your loved one is wearing a wristband for Medical ID. CoolMedID wristbands and dog tags are embossed with the wearer's medical condition and the caduceus symbol on either side of the condition. CoolMedID Medical ID products are available for Asthma, Diabetes, Heart Condition, Peanut Allergy, Penicillin Allergy, and Seizure Disorder.
For children and teenagers who won't wear traditional Medical ID products, CoolMedID Wristbands are fabulous! Kids feel like they are wearing something COOL - and parents have the comfort of knowing that in an emergency the wristband provides pertinent medical information at a glance.
In an emergency, Medical Professionals are trained to look at all necklaces and bracelets very carefully, for any form of medical identification. More Info
Customers of all ages love the fact that wristbands are popular, and worn many people, and don't attract unwanted attention during daily wear.
Medical ID that you will actually wear. Medical ID Products available for the following conditions:
Asthma, Coumadin, Diabetes, Heart Condition, Pacemaker, Peanut Allergy, Penicillin Allergy, and Seizure Disorder.What makes CoolMedID products great!
- Embossed and will not rub off or fade
- Won't discolor your skin or tarnish
- Multiple colors coordinate with clothing
- Easy on/off, stretchy, no difficult clasps
- Hypoallergenic, metal/latex allergy friendly
- Waterproof, stain-resistant, easily washed
- 100% high quality silicone
Your Shopping Cart : 0 items
Help Find A Cure
Purchase one of our new I Like A Cure For Diabetes wristbands. Profits will be donated to the JDRF.
Billboard magazine's Cover
How cool is this! Rock celebrity Bret Michaels is wearing our CoolMedID Type 1 Diabetes wristband on the cover of Billboard magazine's October 2nd, 2010 issue! Warning - he isn't wearing much else!
Check it out
CoolMedID in DIABETIC LIVING Magazine
Check out the Fall 2010 issue of Diabetic Living magazine and find us featured in their article on medical identification options for active people with Diabetes.
- May I take this opportunity to say, what a great user friendly website you have. I am very impressed. The idea also is fantastic as well. I am an Ambulance Intensive Care Paramedic in Australia for the past 34 years, and this is one of the best modern ideas I have seen. Very well done indeed.(John, Australia)
- I thank you so much. My daughter is an athlete and I cannot get her to wear a traditional medic alert bracelet/necklace and then in some sports they don't want to let her wear it if I am present at her games. I think these bracelets will be the answer to my worries since they are the newest fad with young kids. Thanks again. (Theresa, North Carolina)
- I've been a diabetic for 15 years and have never wanted to wear the medical identification wristbands because they were always over priced and ugly. I finally bought one at the drug store and it discolored my arm so I stopped wearing it. Since I have discovered these diabetic wristbands I wear mine every day. I have different colors to go with my outfits. They are comfortable and even waterproof...I don't even notice that I'm wearing them. I hope you enjoy this product as much as I have. (Christa, Alabama)